Sunday, June 26, 2011

summa summa summa time..sort of

My goodness it has been too long since I have blogged! I guess things these days are a little scattered and I am not finding all the time I want to pursue the things I am interested in. I know I have the time though, I just need to manage it better :)

I am working full time at Gene Juarez so I am staying very busy. I do hot yoga two times a week and Madison and I are trying to run as much as we can! Gotta stay hot and healthy right ;) I can not believe that it is already almost July! Way too weird how fast life flies by... Maybe it would feel a little bit more like summer if we saw the sun every once in awhile...thanks Seattle!! There is one plus side to no sun though, it doesn't make me feel so bad about working every day :) but ultimately i am ready for shorts, tanks, bathing suits, ice cream, lemonade, boating, laying out, swimming, etc etc!

Our house is almost completely FINISHED! The carpet get installed on tuesday and then we can take everything in from off the porch! This makes me veryyy happy. On Friday the Gammons will be here and they stay for a couple days before their Alaskan cruise! AND Chlo comes on the 9th! July is just going to be way too much fun!

I MISSSSS all my provo lovers so so so badly. like soooo badly.

peace and blessings until i blog again <3

2 comments: