Sunday, July 17, 2011

I love sundayssss!!

Well, life is sort of just life right now. Work is taking up 40 hours out of every week which is good because I think I would be bored with out it. The other day I decided to by myself  a macbook. WHAAA!? and I haven't gotten off of it since because I am just so fascinated. I hope the infatuation fades quickly though. I unfortunately have not done anything productive besides pinterest (which can sort of sometimes be productive because I get ideas) since I bought the dang thing. humph. I did make some good soup the other day though..mmmmm corn chowder. :)

My reasoning behind loving sundays:  I get to go to church and be inspired and enlightened and then I get to come home and write letters and maybe take a nap if I'm lucky or read or cook or do all of these things.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment