Sunday, August 14, 2011

If were being honest...

Heres the thing, I have not written for about a month and I am quite disappointed in myself. I guess my mind has been elsewhere.

I honestly can not believe that I am leaving for Provo in like a week. WHERE did the time go, someone please tell me. If were being honest it really, really scares me how fast life passes by us. Am I seriously going to be a sophomore at BYU?!? Apparently I am and I am SOOO excited. Way too excited for my own good, actually. Sure will miss all the family time I've been blessed with this summer though. If were being honest again, I've been blessed with a whole lot more than just family time this summer and it truly amazes me to see Heavenly Father's hand in my life every day. Often I have what I like to call "moments" (Kailey and Anna know what Im talkin about) where I sort of just sit and stare and zone out in awe at life and its many wonders, and then Im overwhelmed because I realize Im blessed with so many answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment