Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! slash I love Kailey

The house is coming closer to consummation...Oh what a wonderful feeling that is! Crafts and cooking are on their way! My papa works until he is sore regardless of his 10 hour day at work. I admire him for that and always have. He is such a wonderful example of hard work. Lets all strive to be a little bit more like him!

Kailey Janyne Trussel came home this weekend for a wedding and I was fortunate enough to spend a night with her which consisted of watching the Justin Bieber movie and baking pizookie. Two of my favorite things! I have Bieber fever and I am proud of it! More importantly, I really didn't realize how much I missed Kailey! She is so inspiring, wonderful, amazing, beautiful, funny, kind and...tan. (LOL) Its weird going from living with someone for a year and seeing them every day to not seeing them at all for a month. Come home already, Kailey Janyne. I need you in my life!!! But, seriously...
 Pizookie!!
 The third member of our family whom we have adopted. His name is Perry.
Rock on Kai Truss

1 comment: