Tuesday, May 10, 2011

its all about the music

Music really is such a wonderful thing. Always seems to make everything better, doesnt it? This past year at school I saw Sufjan Stevens, Arcade Fire, and the Fleet Foxes. All three shows were superb. Although I must say the Fleet Foxes hold a special place in my heart and therefore were my favorite. Honestly ineffable beauty coming from that stage at the Moore Theater in Seattle. BUT Sufjan and Arcade were unreal as well. Their sets were amazing and their talent was pretty excellent. Below are some peectures of the wonderful shows :)
 DA CREW at Sufjan Stevens :) [Trenton, Me, Anna, Spencer]
 Sufjan's beautiful set
 DA CREW 2 at Arcade Fire
 Spence, Trenton and I with the lead singer of Local Natives! They opened for Arcade Fire and were SO amazing (P.S. I have never aaactually been drenched in someone else's sweat until this concert...really gross but so worth it.)

Beautiful Robin Pecknold of the Fleet Foxes with a little solo action
My Princess Anna Mari Gee and I, patiently waiting for the Fleet Foxes :)

2 comments:

  1. This is actually Trent commenting from our blog, ( www.matttrentcolecorbinkendl.blogspot.com ). Anyway, Very good times indeed! Glad I could be a part of the memories :)

    ReplyDelete