Sunday, May 15, 2011

lets get craftyyyyy

After rearranging my tiny little room at home and being around Anna Mari 24/7, I was inspired. CRAFTS! I want to make all sorts of things this summer and my first project is going to be making a duvet cover! I fell in love with a beautiful cream colored duvet from Anthropologie that was a little out of my price range...so I forced myself to fall out of love with it. Until one night I just happened to be stumbling, and I came across some ladies blog who had fallen in love with the same duvet and had also had the same budget problem as I and decided to make the duvet cover herself. Pure genius. AND she left instructions just for me ;) Thank goodness for the domestic goddesses in this world. One being, Princess Anna Gee herself. <3 Here is too a craft filled summer!

1 comment: