Saturday, May 14, 2011

SURPRISE!

Thursday was my 19th birthday. Hard to believe, I know. But it was so incredible! I don't feel too much older, in fact I feel like a 12 year old. Probably because in reality I am still very young. Anyhow, I really got everything I could have wished for...ever. Rachel Farnsworth and Marcie Prince, being the insane women they are, road tripped from Provo, Utah and surprised me Thursday morning! What kind of friends would do that? Oh yeah, the best kind of friends :) Naturally, I spent part of the day with them and Anna Gee and we shopped and walked through the Bellevue farmers market. My family and I hung out that night and had Thai for dinner (one of my faves). To end the evening, the movie Something Borrowed was watched with the company of amazing friends. Everything was perfect on May 12th and to top it all off, the weather was beautiful. A rare occasion on a May day in Seattle, Washington. I am so blessed and forever grateful for the wonderful family and friends that I am so fortunate to have. Thank you to all who made it a special and unforgettable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment